Over 60 years experience in delivering Integrated Engineering Solutions
Mahkota Technologies (formerly GEC Malaysia)is one of Malaysia’s leading Engineering and Utilities company with excellent it track records across Asia for over half century of experience specializing in the provision of integrated turnkey solutions in infrastructure,development and engineering solutions, products and services to the various industries. The name was changed in 1998 to reflect the company commitment to Malaysia and High Technology.
Client & Partners
- Actively assist the Manager in all aspects of the completion of Installation work TNB Substation (whole Malaysia)
- To implement all procedures and practices as stipulated in the company’s policy, including ISO & Safety.
- To provide good assistance before & during internal/external’s audit by ensuring all related document at site is updated from time to time.
- To avoid Corruption/bribery in any management process.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- To resolve site problems and working closely with Manager, Client’s, Supervisor, site workers and all related parties.
- To resolve any technical issue with consultant and Engineering.
- To monitor site activities closely and ensure the works are carried out as per plan and with the highest quality/standard.
- To calculate the required materials quantity to be purchased and ensure the materials are sent at site on time.
- To prepare a progress claim and report to client complete with preparation of quantity taking off and always keep on until the progress claim is paid by client.
- To check progress claim from Subcontractor. Any hesitation on the claimed will be highlighted to the Manager.
- To manage Subcontractor for civil work at site.
- To prepare Method of Statement of any related requirement requested by Client and/or Consultant.
- To prepare all site audit requirement and attend the audit and to close immediately for any comment or NCR issued (if any).
- To prepare and manage local authority submission such as BOMBA, MAJLIS, IWK and etc.
- Initiate related documentation in accordance with company policy and practices.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, relevant stakeholders and the public using principles of good customer service.
- To perform any other relevant task as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum two (2) years experience as Civil Engineer in handling substation civil works.
- Registered with the Board of Engineer.
- Familiar with standard concepts and best practices for construction/substation.
- Knowledge of ACAD software and familiar with construction drawing.
- Familiar with construction drawing.
- For HQ and site (depending on assignments).
- Strong communication skills in both English & Bahasa written and verbal.
- Keen intention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Valid driving license / CIDB /NTSP / GCQP/ RAA-CWP
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team with minimum supervision.
- Work irregular hours to accomplish urgent shipment and/or pending assignments, when requested.
- RM2,800.00 – RM3,500.00 (monthly remuneration subject to genuine project exposure)
- Group Hospitalization Insurance
- Medical Expenses
- Training opportunities