|Company Name||Project Description|
|TNB||Supply, install & commission 1phase meters and 3phase meters with in-home display, communication module, integration and advance metering infrastructure (AMI) demonstration project.|
|TNB||The implementation of TSAT communication for TNB distribution SCADA system (phase 1).|
|TNB||Penambahbaikkan sistem AMI untuk integrasi ke self-service portal (SSP) dan BCRM dan perkhidmatan software maintenance bagi tempoh satu tahun.|
|TNB||Load profile extraction for TNB advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) pilot.|
|TNB||Supply, install, test and commission of field terminal unit (FTU) complete with secondary enclosure panel for outdoor use.|
|TRILLIANT||Contract for the provision of certain works related to advance metering infrastructure (AMI) project - phase 1.|
|SAGEMCOM||Turn-key project for the supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of a communications and head-end system for TNB's advanced metering infrastructure (MI) project - phase 1.|
|IBM||Deployment Management Services for Smart Meter Deployment Project in Malacca for TNB.|
|TNB||Supply, install, test and commission of remote terminal unit complete with secondary enclosure panel for outdoor use.|
|TNB||Pembekalan dan pengiriman smart meter for smart billing project deployment phase 1.|
|TNB||Penambahbaikkan sistem AMI untuk integrasi ke self-service portal (SSP) dan BCRM dan perkhidmatan software maintenance bagi tempoh tiga bulan.|
|TNB||Kerja Pembekalan dan Penggantian 2 Kerosakan RT Modem TSAT di PPU Kuala Neram & AR Sg Tias.|
|TNB||The Supply, Install and Commissioning of TSAT Equipment for Distribution Division Project.|
|MTU||Retrofitting of Engine, Management System (EMS) for enforcement boats.|
|Brunei Water Board||SCADA - Remote Pump monitoring system in Badas, Brunei.|
|Local Council, JKR, Brunei JKR||Design, install, supply, maintenance of traffic lights controller.|
1. To actively attend project sites to assist the Project Manager in all civil aspects related to the construction of Substations.
2. To assist the Project Manager in all civil aspects up to the completion of projects.
3. To assist the division in tender preparation especially on the pricing of civil related e.g equipment and construction.
4. To implement all procedure and practices as stipulated in the Company’s policy, including ISO and Safety.
5. To provide good assistance before and during internal/external audit by ensuring all related documents at site is updated from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To resolve site problems and working closely with Project Manager, Client, Supervisor/Engineer, site workers on all related parties.
2. To liaise with and resolve all civil issue with consultant/client.
3. To closely monitor site activities and ensure works are carried out as per plan and with highest quality/standard.
4. To calculate the required materials quantity to be purchased and ensure the materials are sent at site timely.
5. To prepare and check a progress claim and/or report to the client, complete with preparation if quantity taking off and always keep on until the progress claim is paid by the client.
6. To attend field and witness material tests and all related tests carried out as per required in the project/contract or specifications.
7. To prepare Method of Statement and any related technical required as per requested by client/consultant/company.
8. To attend Project Monthly Progress Meeting including Safety Meeting.
9. To prepare all site audit requirement and attend the audit and close any comment/NCR issued (if any).
10. To prepare and manage local authority’s submission, etc.
11. To provide calculation and pricing for civil portion of all tenders to be participate by the division.
12. To review pricing and equipment provided by sub contractors and supplier.
13. To update, maintain and achieve all related documents/manual/records/correspondences as required for ISO 9001:2015/45001:2018.
14. Ensure that all statutory requirements including Safety and Health etc. are fully complied as per OSH 18001:2007/45001:2018, etc.
15. Implementation of company procedures and practice at site.
16. Attend to auditor’s queries (internal/external).
17. To ensure organized filing system in order to have easy retrieval of all related documents.
18. Able to coordinate closely with all levels of staff to meet tight deadlines.
19. Build and maintain positive working relations with co-workers, relevant stakeholders and the public using principles of good customer service.
20. To perform any other relevant task as assigned by the Project Manager.