Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Mahkota Technology may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on January 25, 2018
1. To actively attend project sites to assist the Project Manager in all civil aspects related to the construction of Substations.
2. To assist the Project Manager in all civil aspects up to the completion of projects.
3. To assist the division in tender preparation especially on the pricing of civil related e.g equipment and construction.
4. To implement all procedure and practices as stipulated in the Company’s policy, including ISO and Safety.
5. To provide good assistance before and during internal/external audit by ensuring all related documents at site is updated from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To resolve site problems and working closely with Project Manager, Client, Supervisor/Engineer, site workers on all related parties.
2. To liaise with and resolve all civil issue with consultant/client.
3. To closely monitor site activities and ensure works are carried out as per plan and with highest quality/standard.
4. To calculate the required materials quantity to be purchased and ensure the materials are sent at site timely.
5. To prepare and check a progress claim and/or report to the client, complete with preparation if quantity taking off and always keep on until the progress claim is paid by the client.
6. To attend field and witness material tests and all related tests carried out as per required in the project/contract or specifications.
7. To prepare Method of Statement and any related technical required as per requested by client/consultant/company.
8. To attend Project Monthly Progress Meeting including Safety Meeting.
9. To prepare all site audit requirement and attend the audit and close any comment/NCR issued (if any).
10. To prepare and manage local authority’s submission, etc.
11. To provide calculation and pricing for civil portion of all tenders to be participate by the division.
12. To review pricing and equipment provided by sub contractors and supplier.
13. To update, maintain and achieve all related documents/manual/records/correspondences as required for ISO 9001:2015/45001:2018.
14. Ensure that all statutory requirements including Safety and Health etc. are fully complied as per OSH 18001:2007/45001:2018, etc.
15. Implementation of company procedures and practice at site.
16. Attend to auditor’s queries (internal/external).
17. To ensure organized filing system in order to have easy retrieval of all related documents.
18. Able to coordinate closely with all levels of staff to meet tight deadlines.
19. Build and maintain positive working relations with co-workers, relevant stakeholders and the public using principles of good customer service.
20. To perform any other relevant task as assigned by the Project Manager.