- To actively handle site operation and update immediate superior.
- To actively support on all sites technical issues and liaise with clients, consultant, OEM specialist, sub-contractor and testers.
- To ensure all testing, modification and commissioning are executed professionally and in accordance with the contract conditions and company interest.
- To monitor and supervise site electrical works progress.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- To handle site electrical works progress.
- To handle all technical issue including to check, simulate, trouble shoot and modify control and protection circuitries.
- To handle all testing, modification and commissioning related issues and in accordance with the contract conditions and company interest.
- Liaise and work closely with authorities, clients, consultant, OEM suppliers/sub-contractors and other personnel that involve at site.
- To update as built information and work closely with the Designer.
- To handle Post-Commissioning defect management and the closing.
- To fully comply to Safety Requirement.
- To ensure all relevant documentation, including schematic drawing, commissioning, SAT, etc. are filed, label, in place and updated periodically.
- To implement company Quality System Procedures (ISO) at site.
- Responsible to keep in good working condition any assets, equipment, etc supplied by the Company.
- Have a good organized filing system in order to have easy retrieval of all related documents ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 45001:2018 (Safety).
- To actively participate in audit exercise (internal and external).
- To attend any auditor’s query (internal and external).
- Build and maintain positive working relationship with co-workers, relevant stakeholders and the public using principles of good customer service.
- To perform any other relevant task as assigned by the superior.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 4-5 years working experience in the related field as handling substation electrical works.
- Registered with Board of Engineer.
- Familiar with standard concept and best practices for construction/substation.
- Familiar with construction drawing.
- Able to work in team environment independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills in both English and Bahasa Melayu (written & verbal).
- Keen intention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Valid driving license / CIDB / NTSP / GCQP / RAA-CWP
- Highly skilled in problem solving.
- Work irregular hours to accomplish urgent shipment and/or pending assignments whenever requested.
- RM3,500 – RM4,300 (monthly remuneration subject to genuine project exposure).
- Contract-project based.
Benefits & Others :-
- Group Hospital Insurance (GHS)
- Medical Benefits
- Free Parking
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Immediate or short notice availability will be an added advantage.