- To assist in project management, including tender involvement, planning and control, including complying with all procedures and practices.
- To avoid Corruption/Bribery in any work process.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Design, develop and maintaining electrical control systems, inspection & maintenance program for machinery and equipment. Also include drawing up plans using computer engineering and testing installations/systems and analyzing data as well as carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations.
- Handle day-to-day management of engineering operations, planning and provide innovative ideas to improve processes.
- Ensure that all projects are executed professionally and in accordance with the client’s contract document, conditions and company interests.
- Define project tasks and develop full scale project plans to ensure that the project is completed within the stipulated deadline in order for progress claims/invoicing is done on time.
- Attend project/coordination meetings, liaise and work closely with clients, consultants, suppliers/subcontractors and other external parties involved in the execution of the project.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with our F&A on project related matters e.g. cashflow, logistics, procurement and obtain all relevant reports/information required to ensure the smooth running of the projects.
- Ensure all statutory requirements such as Safety and Health Acts etc. including COVID 19, are fully complied with.
- Implementation of company procedures and practices as such QA & QC etc.
- Make sure that all purchases/cost made is according to our contract card/tender vet and spent within the budget allocation and resources of the contract.
- Track deliverables and provide direction/support to project team.
- Provide superior with project updates, and monthly reports on the status of the project.
- Ensure that all invoicing are done on time and monitor the cashflow as well as the collection of the project.
- Organzed filing system in order to have easy retrieval of all related documents.
- A team player and able to coordinate closely with all levels of staff to meet tight deadlines.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, relevant stakeholders and the public using principles of good customer service.
- Candidate must posses at least Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Registered with the Board of Engineer (BOE).
- Excellent problem solving skills, proactive, team player and able to meet tight schedule/dateline.
- Work irregular hours to accomplish urgent and/or pending assignment
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills both in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- RM2500 – RM3,500 (Monthly remuneration subject to genuine project exposure).