- To actively assist project team on civil work at TNB site (s).
- To implement all procedures and practice as stipulated in company policy/ISO (Safety & Quality).
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Handle day to day activities at site.
- To provide ideas to improve relevant processes at sites.
- Assist in Civil and structural in project implementation and supervision of construction work at site, ensure time completion with quality standard.
- Compliance with Contract Drawing and specifications.
- Check construction work based on approved drawing and to report for any non-compliance.
- Assist to ensure all material delivered to site is as per approved specifications.
- Monitor and ensure the quality of works are carried out in accordance to the regulations, specifications and standard of local authority/contract.
- Assist consultant to evaluate and resolve and discrepancies or technical issues arising during project implementation.
- Liaise with project team member especially consultants, contractors and authorities on at side matter and interfacing works.
- Attend and witness material test and all related test carried out as required in the project/contract or specifications.
- Ensure all statutory requirements such as Safety and Health Acts, etc are fully comply with.
- Implementation of Company procedures and practices at site.
- Responsible to keep in good working condition any assets, equipment, etc supplied by the Company,
- Have good organized filing system in order to have easy retrieval of all related document ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 45001:2018 (Safety).
- To actively participate in audit exercise (internal and external).
- To attend any auditor’s query (internal and external).
- Build and maintenance positive working relationship with co-workers, relevant stakeholders and the public using principles of good customer service.
- To perform any other relevant task as assigned by the superior.
Basic Qualification & Prerequisite :-
- Malaysian citizen.
- Fresh Graduates or minimum one (1) year field experience in handling substation (civil works).
- Posses Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Familiar with standard concepts and best practices for construction/substation.
- Knowledge of ACAD software and familiar with construction drawing.
- Based at construction site.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills both in Bahasa and English.
- Keen intention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
- Degree holder or registered with the Board of Engineer.
- Valid driving license.
- Work irregular hour to accomplish urgent shipment and/or pending assignments, when required.
- Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing Work Standards
- RM2,500 – RM3,000 (monthly remuneration subject to genuine project exposure).
- Contract for 1 year.
Benefits & Others :-
- Group Hospital Insurance (GHS)
- Medical Benefits
- Free Parking
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Immediate or short notice availability will be an added advantage.