- To actively support and assist the Head of Finance in all activities in day to day running of Finance & Administration (F&A).
- To ensure the accuracy of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year ends audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- To ensure timely submission of corporate taxation as well as installation payment and activity assist in accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- To handle and ensure an accurate and timely monthly reporting and year end closing.
- To create, develop and maintain accounting spreadsheet used in finance.
- Checking and signing of Purchase Requisition Note Review (PRN Review), Purchase Order (PO), Invoice, Supplier voucher, all related payment request including journals.
- To analyze financial information in response to queries from divisions and external financial reporting.
- To actively participate in audit exercise (internal and external).
- To handle tax estimation and the revised estimation as well as tax installment payment.
- To prepare report for annual tax returns.
- To liaise with IRB and/or tax agents.
- Maintain and update fixed asset registration, disposal/write-off and monthly depreciation including tagging.
- Print fixed asset report for monthly closing and perform the reconciliation as well as take necessary corrective adjustment, if necessary.
- Perform intercompany reconciliation and take necessary corrective adjustment.
- Plan and coordinate annual perpetual physical stock take exercise.
- To identify and resolve error and discrepancy.
- Assist in preparing Annual Budget.
- To reply inquiry on the government statistical survey.
- To report to management team on variance from establishment budget and reasons for those variances.
- Have a good organized filing system in order to have easy retrieval of all related documents ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 45001:2018 (Safety).
- Responsible to keep in good working condition any assets, equipment, etc supplied by the Company.
- Build and maintain positive working relationship with co-workers, relevant stakeholders and the public using principles of good customer service.
- To perform any other relevant task as assigned by the superior.
Basic Qualification & Prerequisite :-
- Malaysian citizen.
- Candidate must posses Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Chartered accountant of MIA.
- At least 4-5 years working experience.
- Able to work in team environment independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills in both English and Bahasa Melayu (written & verbal).
- Keen intention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Highly skilled in problem solving.
- Work irregular hours to accomplish urgent shipment and/or pending assignments whenever requested.
- Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing Work Standards
- RM4,500 – RM6,000 (monthly remuneration subject to genuine project exposure).
Benefits & Others :-
- Group Hospital Insurance (GHS)
- Medical Benefits
- Handphone Allowances
- Free Parking
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Immediate or short notice availability will be an added advantage.