Electronic & IT
A challenging and evolving sector that is relevant to a wide range of industries, including the power sector and the electronics industry.
Electronics and Information Technology (EIT) provides :
- Support, Maintenance & Repair Services for Telco/Mobile Operators.
- Distributor of RF products and Engineering services.
- Distributor of TSAT Equipment and Engineering services.
- Partner for Billing Systems for Telco/Mobile & Entertainment Media.
- Distributor for Fiber Equipment (SDH/DWDM and Engineering Services.
- Smart Grid, Advance Metering Infrastructure (AMI) using PLC and RF Technology.
TNB Smart Metering Project
Mahkota succesfully implemented an end-to-end pilot project by TNB involving the roll-out of 1000 smart meters in Melaka and Putrajaya in 2016. Partnering with international meter manufacturers Sagemcom and Trillant, Mahkota is geared to support TNB’s next phases of its Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) initiative for a nationwide roll-out in the near future.
Dear trusted clients and business associates,
In light of the recent Restriction of Movement Order announced by the Government of Malaysia concerning the Covid-19 pandemic, our office shall be adopting work from the home policy effective from 18 March 2020 until 14 April 2020, to enable us to serve our clients effectively. Our office operation period shall be as usual i.e from 8:15 am till 5 pm.
For all communications, our team can be contacted via emails or mobile phone as follows:
|Administration and Finance||Legal Department|
Pn.Siti Agian Sadri
Pn.Natisha Zainol Rashid
|Power Transmission & Distribution||Electronics & IT|
Kenneth Clement Nonis
Mohd Zulkifli Mat Ghani
Ahmad Kamal Azra Abdul Rahman
|Marine Business Unit|
Zul Akmal Adnan