Job Summary :-
- To actively perform work in overhaul, repair, maintenance and servicing on marine diesel engines.
- Testing and commissioning engine, overhaul engine, servicing of engine, servicing Air Starter and Electric Starter, troubleshoot of mechanical problem at site, maintain 5S workshop and Spare parts, attending to site work repair of engines & equipment, check and arrange spares.
Duties and Responsibility :-
- Prepare engine for testing and commissioning.
- Prepare engine for delivery.
- Load and upload engine.
- Prepare battery, rubber mountings, cables and necessary items before delivery.
- Prepare engine battery cables.
- Tagging of engine spare and engine accessories.
- Cleanliness and doing 5S at Workshop including the work place.
- Advise Technical Department on engine testing and commissioning progress.
- Advise supervisors and managers on engine problems before and after the load testing.
- Check engine at site, properly installed before starting the engine.
- Advise clients or customers on procedures of handling, starting, stopping and maintenance of Paxman engine.
- Handle for minor fitting and maintenance at the workshop.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate / Diploma in Marine Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year (s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Required language (s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Result oriented, hardworking and ability to work well under pressure and efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paces environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team with supervision.
Salary Range :-
RM 1,400.00 – RM 1,800.00
Other Benefits :-
- Group Insurance
- Training Provided
- Development Opportunities