Type of Employment
Contract for 23months.
RM2,500.00 – RM2,800.00 (monthly remuneration subject to genuine project exposure)
Basic Qualification & Prerequite
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control and record keeping.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Physical fit to lift and carry materials.
- Familiar with standard concepts and best practices for store/warehouse.
- Analytical and able to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills both in Bahasa and English.
- Keen intention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift is preferred but not compulsory.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
- Diploma holder or equivalent.
- Valid driving license and willingness to acquire and maintain forklift certificate.
- Work irregular hours to accomplish urgent shipment and/or pending assignments, when requested.
- Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing Work Standards
- To actively lead and control all issues relating to day-to-day running of the store including stock movement (internal/external), logistic, insurance and forklift.
- To implement all procedures and practices as stipulated in company policy/ISO/OSH.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To execute the full cycle of logistics upon receipt from the respective divisions inclusive of liaising with insurance providers and customers for exemption requirements,
- Follow up with vendors concerning delivery schedules and commitments,
- Interpret (logistics) contract provisions and review contracts for accuracy and changes,
- Evaluate various logistics proposals and specifications. Also to negotiate and present related findings and recommendations.
- Actively driving and managing the annual insurance renewal process by obtaining the best value in relation to the premium vs. insurance coverage and services obtained trade-offs,
- Maintain and renew Company’s vehicle insurance and risk related issues.
- To manage and execute all activities at the main store and bounded warehouse on daily basis operation.
- To manage goods receive from transporter/project site and to ensure proper inventories control and record.
- To call and inform Procurement and Division’s personnel before receiving goods (internal/external)
- To call and inform HOD and to ensure either the HOD or his representative is present at the store.
- To check incoming goods with division representative to ensure that the type and quantities tally with the information in the delivery orders (DO).
- To ensure condition on all incoming goods before the division representative acknowledges the DO.
- To raise Store Receive Note (SRN) and to be signed by the respective personnel.
- To monitor and ensure proper inventories movement control and record.
- Division to provide packing list/DO.
- To check outgoing goods and to issue Material Requisition Note (MRN).
- To raise Vehicle Log whenever involve transport.
- To manage the arrangement of stock and maximise storage’s specifications.
- Work closely with division HOD on project related matters such as temporary goods placed in the Store.
- To monitor that actual physical stocks tally with the inventory(s) listing.
- Responsible the safekeeping of all goods/Company assets in the Store.
- Responsible for record/files, database integrity within area of responsibility.
- To load and unload of goods using a forklift or other suitable vehicle in the right way and in accordance with safety procedures.
- To manage forklift parked inside the store, including starting the engine, repair, service and routine maintenance.
- To make arrangements with the transporters on delivery(s)/schedules.
- To comply and provide continuous support to ISO 9001:2015,
- To comply and provide continuous support to OSH 18001:2007:-
- To notify potential dangerous situation regarding the stocks of material.
- Responsible for organizing, signaling, the order and cleanliness of all areas for storage in the store
- Initiate related documentation in accordance with company policy and practices.