Job Summary :-
- To effectively and efficiently execute day- to-day operations and running of computer systems and network. The person has to ensure that the computer system provides sufficient computing power and 24/7 availability to deliver the desired level of performance.
- Computer systems are defined as the accounting system, LAN, internet connection (including mobile related) and also CLAUD based.
Duties and Responsibilities :-
- To analyze system log and identify potential issues with computer systems.
- To introduce and integrate new technologies into existing date center environments which include the coordination of system updates and replacement of outdated versions.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software,
- Performing regular housekeeping procedures, including date backup.
- To check the systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures.
- Applying operating system update, patches and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software as well as providing assistance in testing new equipment and systems.
- Adding, removing or updating user account information, resetting password etc.
- To attend to technical queries and dealing with the users, including engagement with the managerial, administrative and technical staff to determine their information needs, data flow and system definitions.
- To coordinate the work support staff and provide key day-to-day advice to users on data structures and terminology.
- Establish the control systems access and security.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the computer systems, including their updates.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems.
- System performance tuning.
- To ensure the network infrastructure is up and running at the required optimum level.
- To prepare system costs estimates and cost-benefit analysis on IT related CAPEX proposal.
- To manage the distribution and retention of data on various storage devices.
- To maintain and tune large operating systems that may be acquired from external systems developers in the form of maintenance, desktop or mid-range systems.
- To provide operational support and management of diverse area covering networks involving the internet and private networks through to large communication networks within various industries.
- To do filing system with tagging and labeling of all related IT records.
- A team player and able to coordinate closely with all levels of staff to meet tight deadlines.
- Perform any other relevant tasks assigned or delegated by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team with supervision.
Salary Range :-
RM 3,000.00 – RM 4,000.00
Other Benefits :-
- Group Insurance
- Training Provided
- Development Opportunities