Type of Employment
Contract for 12months.
RM2,800.00 – RM3,500.00 (monthly remuneration subject to genuine project exposure)
Basic Qualification & Prerequite
- Minimum one (1) year experience as Site Engineer in handling substation electrical works.
- Familiar with standard concepts and best practices for construction/substation.
- Knowledge and familiar with construction drawing.
- Based at construction site.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills both in Bahasa and English.
- Keen intention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
- Degree holder or registered with the Board of Engineer.
- Valid driving license.
- Work irregular hours to accomplish urgent shipment and/or pending assignments, when requested.
- Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing Work Standards
- Actively assist the Manager in all aspects of the completion of Installation work of 3rd 90MVA 132/33kv Transformer and 1x30MVAR Capacitor Bank at PMU Panchor, Kelantan.
- To assist the Manager in all aspects of civil works for the establishment of PMU 275kV Sedenak Switching Station, Johor.
- To implement all procedures and practices as stipulated in company policy/ISO/OSH.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To resolve site problems and working closely with Manager, Client’s, Supervisor, site workers and all related parties.
- To resolve any technical issue with consultant and Engineering.
- To monitor site activities closely and ensure the works are carried out as per plan and with the highest quality/standard.
- To calculate the required materials quantity to be purchased and ensure the materials are sent at site on time.
- To prepare a progress claim and report to client complete with preparation of quantity taking off and always keep on until the progress claim is paid by client.
- To check progress claim from Subcontractor. Any hesitation on the claimed will be highlighted to the Manager.
- To manage Subcontractor work at site.
- To prepare Method of Statement and any technical requirement requested by Client and/or Consultant.
- To prepare all site audit requirement. Attend the audit and close immediately any comment or NCR if issued.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, relevant stakeholders and the public using principles of good customer service.
- To perform any other relevant task as assigned by the superior.
- To prepare and manage local authority submission such as BOMBA, MAJLIS, IWK and etc.
- Initiate related documentation in accordance with company policy and practices.