- Actively assist the Manager in all aspects of the completion of Installation work TNB Substation (whole Malaysia)
- To implement all procedures and practices as stipulated in the company’s policy, including ISO & Safety.
- To provide good assistance before & during internal/external’s audit by ensuring all related document at site is updated from time to time.
- To avoid Corruption/bribery in any management process.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- To resolve site problems and working closely with Manager, Client’s, Supervisor, site workers and all related parties.
- To resolve any technical issue with consultant and Engineering.
- To monitor site activities closely and ensure the works are carried out as per plan and with the highest quality/standard.
- To calculate the required materials quantity to be purchased and ensure the materials are sent at site on time.
- To prepare a progress claim and report to client complete with preparation of quantity taking off and always keep on until the progress claim is paid by client.
- To check progress claim from Subcontractor. Any hesitation on the claimed will be highlighted to the Manager.
- To manage Subcontractor for civil work at site.
- To prepare Method of Statement of any related requirement requested by Client and/or Consultant.
- To prepare all site audit requirement and attend the audit and to close immediately for any comment or NCR issued (if any).
- To prepare and manage local authority submission such as BOMBA, MAJLIS, IWK and etc.
- Initiate related documentation in accordance with company policy and practices.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, relevant stakeholders and the public using principles of good customer service.
- To perform any other relevant task as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum two (2) years experience as Civil Engineer in handling substation civil works.
- Registered with the Board of Engineer.
- Familiar with standard concepts and best practices for construction/substation.
- Knowledge of ACAD software and familiar with construction drawing.
- Familiar with construction drawing.
- For HQ and site (depending on assignments).
- Strong communication skills in both English & Bahasa written and verbal.
- Keen intention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Valid driving license.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team with minimum supervision.
- Work irregular hours to accomplish urgent shipment and/or pending assignments, when requested.
- RM2,800.00 – RM3,500.00 (monthly remuneration subject to genuine project exposure)
- Group Hospitalization Insurance
- Medical Expenses
- Training opportunities