- Utilities Infrastructure.
- Engineering Products & Services.
- Power & Utility Infrastructure.
- Marine & Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 50 years engineering expertise.
- Paid up capital of RM57,750,000.00.
- Authorised capital RM100,000,000.00 100% Malaysian owned.
- Over RM3 billion worth of projects completed.
Subsidiaries and Associated Companies
- Mahkota Research Sdn Bhd
- Mahkota Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
- Mahkota Engineering Power & System Sdn Bhd
- Perusahaan Mahkota Sdn Bhd
- Mahkota Power Sdn Bhd
To be recognized as a market leader in providing Integrated Engineering, Power & Utility Infrastructure Solutions & Services.
We strive to provide services and solutions that are responsive to our customers’ needs in an innovative, cost effective and professional manner.
We define a culture based on the common values of teamwork and trust where each of our employees is motivated and driven to succeed in their own rights.
We honour our commitment made to all our customers, stakeholders, suppliers and contractors whom are integral to our success.
- Quality Improvement Culture
- Integrity & Accountability
- Workforce Safety & Competency
- Human Capital Development
- Result Oriented Approach
Dear trusted clients and business associates,
In light of the recent Restriction of Movement Order announced by the Government of Malaysia concerning the Covid-19 pandemic, our office shall be adopting work from the home policy effective from 18 March 2020 until 14 April 2020, to enable us to serve our clients effectively. Our office operation period shall be as usual i.e from 8:15 am till 5 pm.
For all communications, our team can be contacted via emails or mobile phone as follows:
|Administration and Finance||Legal Department|
Pn.Siti Agian Sadri
Pn.Natisha Zainol Rashid
|Power Transmission & Distribution||Electronics & IT|
Kenneth Clement Nonis
Mohd Zulkifli Mat Ghani
Ahmad Kamal Azra Abdul Rahman
|Marine Business Unit|
Zul Akmal Adnan